Monday, May 16, 2016

Wrath Of The Lemming Men

Wrath Of The Lemming Men: A Penny Dreadful Review

            Enormous, suicidal rodent aliens. An android that Jane Austen wrote. A deserted amusement park. It can only be Isambard Smith’s latest adventure: Wrath Of The Lemming Men, by Toby Frost.
            Captain Isambard Smith’s crew must go undercover to investigate a shady corporation. They track the information they need to a planet that in no way shape or form mocks Disneyworld by way of a bloody battle at the British Museum (not the one on Earth). Meanwhile, a large angry rodent creature vows vengeance on Suruk the Slayer, which is perfect because Suruk has also vowed vengeance upon the large angry rodent creature. It is silly, absurd, and quite British. I adore Wrath Of The Lemming Men and I adore the bizarre mind of Toby Frost.
            An utterly nonsensical addition to a really ridiculous series, I give Wrath Of The Lemming Men four gears out of five. I loved it, I laughed out loud, and I’m going to read the next book. What more could one ask of a series?

Your Correspondent From The Bookstore,

Penny J. Merriweather

No comments:

Post a Comment